Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Out Of Control!

The kid's were watching a Sponge Bob video, and Bob was really tired and seeing everyone as a Crabby Patty. LOL, but at one point, when there was Crabby Patty's everywhere, Dylan said "Mom! They are Out Of Control!!"
Man they crack me up.
I'll have to put a pic up, but we got a new blow up pool for the back yard. The kid's have been having so much fun in it. It's Been SO HOT. I'm really going to get in there with them one day soon.
Our neighbor, Jennifer, and her little boy, Ryan, came over to swim with them today. We had a lot of fun. The kids all got cranky, and we had to cut it short though, so we'll have to do it again one day soon.
Abbey started her dance class tonight BUT, when we got there, the instructor "wasn't feeling well" so we paid for our six week class, then did nothing. I wasn't too pleased. Oh well. Abbey and I went for Ice cream instead. The boys were very upset that they don't get to dance yet. But I told them they have to start wearing underpants like big boys ALL of the time, not just sometimes before they can dance. So, maybe that will be an incentive to start wearing undies all the time like Big BOYS.......However, Abbey and Dylan both say that they don't want to be big, EVER........They want to stay little and stay home. aaawwww. Trevor however, wants to be BIG BIG BIG...heehee

No comments: