Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Having Freinds

Today, the trio had some friends come and play. Luke Zachrich from church, and his cousin Zoe. They were all excited, but we had a few probs with sharing. They are so used to having each other, and knowing who plays with what and so on, that it was hard for them to share with another almost 4 year old. They did pretty well when my friend Lynn and her kids were here, but maybe because the "almost 4 year old" in that set of kids is a girl, maybe made a difference?? I dunno. Anyway, it was good for them regardless. Hopefully Luke and Zoe can come over one day next week again and play. They are looking forward to their birthday. That's all they're talking about right now. It should be a fun one!

No comments: