Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Start

Oh, there is just SO much I need to be keeping track of, that I decided to start this so that I can write it down in the kid's letters later.
Trevor is still in an arm cast, but a short one. He should be getting it off next week. He's been complaining a lot about his "legs hurting" or "being tired" so I took him to the dr. They said it's probably just growing pains, but that I did the right thing by bringing him in. The other day, he fell for no reason, and that worried me. I'm just supposed to look for certain things that if they change or appear, I should take him back in. While we were in the waiting room though, he came over to me and said "mom, you're my friend!"
What a sweety.
I gave the boys both haircuts the other day. I haven't used the electric clippers for a while and they don't remember them. So they were afraid of it. Trevor threw a FIT...A MAJOR one, and screamed at me that I "broke his hair!!" It broke MY heart! I usually just use scissors. Looks like I need to go back to doing that so I don't traumatize my boys!!
Abbey is potty trained and doing GREAT. I'm trying so hard with the boys, but they just aren't interested at ALL.
I know there's some cute things I need to write in here, but can't remember right now. So, I may just come in and write some little notes to myself once in a while.
OH, I'm going to see if I can become a board member on the Art's Council here in town. I'm really pumped about that. They're bringing dance to Grand Rapids, and Abbey is going to take ballet classes. WOOHOO...... I'm so excited about it. So is Abbey.

No comments: