Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Rapper Boy.....and Tired Tootsies!!

LOL, today the five of us went to the zoo. On our way there, someone said something, and I said "what the?!" And Dylan for some reason just said "WORD"
HA HA HA, Dave and I just cracked up, and were like "where did that come from?"
We had a good time. It was hot, and crowded, but fun.
They had their first Cotton Candy, and Dylan got brave enough to hug the Tiger (the one with the person inside the costume heehee) before we left. I knew he really wanted to, but was afraid when we went in. But on the way out,he didn't want to leave the thing!!!
They all did really good at holding hands, and not getting too cranky.
OH, but before we left, Trevor wanted daddy to hold him because his "tootsies were too tired." he said. ha ha ha

No comments: