Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, June 13, 2005

The Movie Was Fun!!!

Well, we went to see Madagascar last night, and it was a hoot! We had a lot of fun. It was a cute movie. The Lion in the movie was shot with a tranquilizer at one point, and was "tripping" so when Trevor, who was sitting on my lap, asked what was happening, I whispered that "alex is tripping."
Then a few minutes later, it happened again. Then Trevor said OUT LOUD "that lion just keeps tripping and tripping and tripping."
HA HA HA it was so funny.
We were ALL really ready for bed when we got home though.
Sarah went with us, and when she left Trevor was so sad about it. He cried and said "I want my Sarah!"
Everyone went to bed and to sleep pretty quickly. Abbey and Dylan just loved the movie, and can't wait to go see another one.

No comments: