Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Growing Boys!!!

Wow, well, today Brenda M. and I were working on Garage Sale stuff, and Alissa watched the kids. It was nearing Lunch Time, and I heard Dylan repeating "I want Sketti!!" To Alissa. When he saw me, he practically begged for it! I think that's the first time one of my kids had a "craving." I didn't have enough spaghetti noodles to make spaghetti,so I opened some cans of beefaroni. He LOVED it. He absolutely scarfed the first bowl, and when I asked him if he wanted more he said "yeah" as he was digging the last noodle out of the bowl with his fingers and eating it!! And yes, I did feed them breakfast. He ate TWO waffles!!!
Later, they ended up downstairs where Brenda and I were working, and found Daves hand weights. Dave and I were in the dining room. He went to the top of the stairs and I hear "oh, wow, buddy, careful!!!" and then "ok, thanks" and here he comes with a TEN POUND hand weight, and looked at me, and said "Trevor just carried this one handed up the stairs to give to me!!!" Now, that my friends, is a STRONG boy. ha ha ha

No comments: