There was an error in this gadget

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Growing Boys!!!

Wow, well, today Brenda M. and I were working on Garage Sale stuff, and Alissa watched the kids. It was nearing Lunch Time, and I heard Dylan repeating "I want Sketti!!" To Alissa. When he saw me, he practically begged for it! I think that's the first time one of my kids had a "craving." I didn't have enough spaghetti noodles to make spaghetti,so I opened some cans of beefaroni. He LOVED it. He absolutely scarfed the first bowl, and when I asked him if he wanted more he said "yeah" as he was digging the last noodle out of the bowl with his fingers and eating it!! And yes, I did feed them breakfast. He ate TWO waffles!!!
Later, they ended up downstairs where Brenda and I were working, and found Daves hand weights. Dave and I were in the dining room. He went to the top of the stairs and I hear "oh, wow, buddy, careful!!!" and then "ok, thanks" and here he comes with a TEN POUND hand weight, and looked at me, and said "Trevor just carried this one handed up the stairs to give to me!!!" Now, that my friends, is a STRONG boy. ha ha ha

No comments: