Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Swimming!!

Hey, we finally went to the "Kitty Cat Pool" LOL aka the Kiddie Pool.
They had a blast!! Sarah was with us, and her and a friend took the boys into the big pool a little bit too. But they had a great time in the kiddie pool.
At one point, the boys were having a good ole time making their swim trunks get "puffy" in the water as they sat down in it.
Dylan shouted out, "Mom, my butt's gettin big!" HA HA
Me and another lady there with her little boy, started laughing. I said "well honey, mommy has that problem too, but it has nothing to do with the swimming pool water!"

No comments: