Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

"Daddy will take care of You!"

I'm feeling pretty crappy today. My friends Brenda and Alissa came today, to help get my garage sale stuff together, and clean the basement. I thought maybe I was hungry, and too hot or something. I just felt yucky, and really shakey, so we went downtown to get something to eat.
Well, the restaraunt was cool, in more ways than one. Couzins now has a play area in the back for kids. So the kids really enjoyed it. But lunch didn't seem to help me any. I couldn't finish it. I just felt like Pukeing. So, we went to the car, and of course, they didn't want to go home yet, they wanted to play somewhere. I told them "you guys, mommy feels really yucky, and needs to go home and take a nap or something. Ok?" Trevor said "ok mom. Mom?" "yes, honey" I said"
Trevor said "Daddy will take care of you mommy. Let's go home"
aaaawwwww.....My sweet sweet boy.

No comments: