There was an error in this gadget

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Swimming Pool

The kid's and I took a walk tonight. We heard a baseball game going on at the community park, so cut through some yards to go watch, but the game had just ended. :(
BUT, we went over by the library and played on the swings, and then checked out the community pool! I know that they don't allow floaty devices, so I thought that stunk, and have never taken them to the pool. BUT, tonight, for the first time in almost our 3 years here, ha ha, I noticed that they have a kiddie pool! So, we went and checked it out, and it's only 1 foot deep! That would be fun and they wouldn't NEED floaty devices. It's only 1.50 for the kids' to go swimming, so I think we'll go up sometime REALLY soon. Maybe even tomorrow!
I talked to the girl that was working there, and as we were getting ready to leave, and Dylan said "No, I want to see the Kitty Cat pool!" The girl and I were cracking up. She said "that just made my day, that was the funniest thing I've heard all day!" I told Dylan "Honey, it's not a Kitty Cat pool, it's a Kiddie Pool, a pool for Kids!" ROFL

No comments: