Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Swimming Pool

The kid's and I took a walk tonight. We heard a baseball game going on at the community park, so cut through some yards to go watch, but the game had just ended. :(
BUT, we went over by the library and played on the swings, and then checked out the community pool! I know that they don't allow floaty devices, so I thought that stunk, and have never taken them to the pool. BUT, tonight, for the first time in almost our 3 years here, ha ha, I noticed that they have a kiddie pool! So, we went and checked it out, and it's only 1 foot deep! That would be fun and they wouldn't NEED floaty devices. It's only 1.50 for the kids' to go swimming, so I think we'll go up sometime REALLY soon. Maybe even tomorrow!
I talked to the girl that was working there, and as we were getting ready to leave, and Dylan said "No, I want to see the Kitty Cat pool!" The girl and I were cracking up. She said "that just made my day, that was the funniest thing I've heard all day!" I told Dylan "Honey, it's not a Kitty Cat pool, it's a Kiddie Pool, a pool for Kids!" ROFL

No comments: