Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Know What Is Hurt, Before You Offer To Kiss It!!! LOL

Tonight, Abbey didn't want to go to sleep (as normal) and I went in to her room for the umpteenth time to tell her to settle, and she said "but mom, I got Hurt!"
I said, "Ok, where, I'll kiss it, then you go to sleep!" She got up on all fours and turned around so that her but was pointed up to my face!!! ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing)
We (me and the kids) water flowers together everyday. We each have a watering can. As we were walking out the door, I poured a little trickle of water on her head because she wasn't moving out of my way. She said "MOM, I'm not a flower pot! I'm just an Abbey!" HA HA HA

No comments: