Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

"They Just Fell Down!"

Ok, the kid's were all outside playing (my trio, and Lynn's kids). Lynn and I were making lunch or something (we were in the kitchen/dining room area) and she looked out the back door and said "what are they all doing?" I said "what?" and she said "they are all, well, most all, standing around looking at something!" So I went over to where she was standing and looked out the window, but what I saw was something totally different. I said "what in the WORLD?"
Lynn: "what?"
Me: "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!"
Lynn: "what?!"
Me: "What!?! Abbey!?!? What in the WORLD?"
By this time I had made it to the door, and yelled out and said "Abbey, what in the world are you doing?"
I could hear Lynn in the background laughing her 'precious pup' laugh. I was about to bust a gut myself I must say.
Four of the kids are standing around looking at something, and Abbey is standing all on her own by the swings, with her shorts and panties down around one ankle!!!!!!!!!!!
I said "Abbey! Why in the World are your pants down?"
She said "they fell down!"
We're still not sure why. Or what happened. Other than there is a potty chair out there, and I'm thinking she was getting ready to go potty, then got distracted watching whatever the other kids were watching, and forgot what she was doing! It was SO funny. She was just standing there pretty as you please, with her shorts around her ankle........ha ha ha ha

No comments: