Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Pee in the Grass

Ok, I don't think I wrote about this yet. If I did, sorry.
Not long ago, we went swimming, and Abbey had to pee, but didn't want to go into the potty at the pool. So, I took her out to the grass, and told her to just pee in the grass. She wouldn't do it.
Then, we went to Lima to meet my friend Heather and her triplets,and on the way home Abbey REALLY had to go. SO, I pulled off of the expressway, and got out the portable potty.
I set it up in the grass on the side of the road, and she went potty.
A month or so later, Lynn was here with here kids, and we all went to dinner at a restaurant downtown.
All of a sudden, Abbey blurts out. "Mom! Can I pee in the Grass?"
I said "Abbey, shhhh. We'll go to the potty." she said "no, I want to pee in the GRASS!"
I got her away from the table, and unfortunately, all the way back through the restaurant to the restroom, she kept repeating"But I want to pee in the Grass!!!!"
Talk about embarrassing. People had to be wondering what I do with that child!!! ha ha

No comments: