Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, July 04, 2005

Fireworks

We went tonight to see fireworks. The kids don't really remember seeing them before, and we haven't gone the last 2 years, so this was really their "first" time. Abbey was kind of scared, and wanted to go to the van at first, but ended up enjoying it.
Dylan kept saying something about the "Fire Trucks are coming" and I couldn't figure that out for a while, then realized that he was calling "fireworks" - "firetrucks" ha ha ha
Trevor just thought the whole thing was great, and watched pretty much in silence, and in Awe!!! We had a good time. I'll post pics when I get some developed.
Lynn and the kids are here right now, and we are all having such a GREAT time together. The kids all get along so well. Tomorrow night, I am taking Lynn, as part of her Birthday Present, to eat at Ciaos. Dave is going to be brave, and watch all FIVE kids!!! woohoo!!! I think they'll all do well though.

No comments: