Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

One of the funniest sites ever...........

Sarah was over this evening. We were getting ready to go to Hosanna so that I could practice with Tim, Mark and Denver, and see if it would work with me being part of their quartet. (which, I'm very flattered that they wanted me by the way)
Anyway, Sarah and I were in the kitchen talking, and getting ready to go. I still had to get Abbey dressed to go. Abbey started to cry, and fuss at the boys. I didn't run right there, cuz it was more like a "upset at the boys" cry, than a "hurt" cry. I walked into the living room, and there stands Abbey with just a shirt on, nothing else, bawling her head off and saying "Trevor took my pants!!!" Sure enough, he did!! Sarah and I looked at each other, and both had a hard time not busting out laughing, because she's standing there totally pantsless, and crying about it, instead of getting her pants and putting them on.

No comments: