Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Pink........

Oh, in our house we love pink..............most of the time. Right now, we don't. The boys both have pink eye!!
UGH, poor baby's. Dylan is the worst. Both his little eyes looked sooooo bad. I wanted to take a pic, but didn't have a card in my digital,or film for my 35mm. GGGggrrrr. Poor little guy. I took them to the dr.,because Trevor was also saying that he didn't feel good. Actually, he kept saying "mommy, Trevor doesn't feel good."

When the dr. looked at them, she could see that Trevor was starting to get it also, so she wrote them both a perscription, and even one for Abbey in case she gets it. Oh, I hope not. They HATE the eye drops. The poor little guys.

They BEG me not to do it,and it just tears me up! Trevor was having an especially hard time tonight. Was crying over EVERYTHING. Then while I was giving Dylan Eyedrops, he (Trevor) walked in and stood beside me, waiting his turn to get the drops, but crying and asking me not to doit the whole time. It was pitiful! :( He squints up his little eyes, and gets the biggest boo boo lip.

Poor Dylan tells me "I'm angy! Don't do any more eye drops."

They do look better now though. So, hopefully, the will feel better soon.

No comments: