Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Daddy Dave, and Mommy Julie....

For some reason, Dylan has been calling Dave, "daddy Dave." I'm leary of this for one major reason. If people that don't know us hear that, they are going to wonder "how many daddy's does the kid have?"
So, I started thinking about why he might be doing this,so that I at least would have something to say when people hear him say this. I finally figured out that it was probably the fact that he hears people call Dave "Pastor Dave" all of the time, and it's logical to him to call him"Daddy Dave."
Well, tonight he blew that out of the water, by calling me "mommy Julie."
I don't know what to do with that kid!! ha ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should start calling dylan, "son dylan" :P we (me and the pups) played in the leaves before the big wind too. it's very fun! ~crystal