Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Stinky Stench!


Ok, this is so crude, but so "stinkin" funny. This morning, Trevor had some MAJOR bad gas. Dylan was sitting on my lap, and Trevor came quietly up beside the chair, and was just standing there watching Ploar Express with us.
All of a sudden, I smell something. I ask, "who did that?" and look to see that Trevor has a "I did" look on his face.
So, I say "Trevor!! Did you fart?" and he grinned and said yeah, but had a look on his face like he was afraid he did more than that.
I asked "Trevor, you didn't poop your pants did you?" And he paused and then said "Let me check" and pulled his pants down.,!!!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha I laughed right out loud, SO hard. KIDS!!!

No comments: