Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Broke My Heart


Oh, my heart just broke today. I was leaving just to run an errand, and coming right back. Dylan is ALWAYS wanting to go with me. And it seems I've gone to alot of meetings and things lately, where they can't go with me. I told him "no, next time." He said to me as he cried and walked into his room"I keep asking and asking,and you always keep saying, next time."
So, what did I do? I got that boy's coat and socks and shoes, and he and I ran errands together. Tomorrow night is Abbey's turn. (to the Jam Session) and then Monday, I'll find a reason to take Trevor somewhere.
Man, I love these guys.

No comments: