Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Lovin' the Weather!!!

It was windy and a bit cooler today, but still kinda nice. Dave let me sleep in, and then the kids and I went to Malinta to pick up a check from a friend, so that I could close out her Discovery Toys party!! The kids played with her little boy Luke, and his cousins that were there. They had such a good time. And it was nice to just sit and visit with my friend Kris. It's a comfortable place to be, and it's nice and quiet there, kinda in the country.
On our way out there though, we stopped at a Dairy Bar, and had lunch and then ice cream.
I'm lovin this weather. This evening after dinner, the kids wanted to run around in their underwear after they put lotion on their arms and legs (they said they were itchy, so we started the lotion thing, and now they don't want to stop LOL) and they danced around the living room for an hour!!! It was nice to have the windows open and listen to the rain outside. We watched the lightning (Jesus' flashlight). They are sleeping good tonight.
I even have a little sun on my face from yesterday!! Feelin good!!!

No comments: