Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sunshine, Ice Cream, Swings and Slides

Today was such a FUN day. The trio and I met with Amy and Calvin and two of her "charges" today, and walked down to Rita's to get some ice cream!! The kids had a BLAST. Amy and I really enjoyed ourselves too. It was nice to just walk and talk and let the kids play and have fun. I really really needed this sunshiny day!! Amy had to get back for one of her kids to be picked up, so the trio and I went back home. We didn't really want the nice day to end, so..........we went home and packed a picnic!! They've been SO wanting to go on a picnic. We've just been waiting for the weather to get nicer. SO, we went home and packed a picnic, and went down to the park. We played on the swings and slides. We walked down to the store to get stuff for sandwiches. We ate, and played some more. It was a great! great!! day!!!! I feel like I'm alive again since being home from the hospital. The days since I've come home have been SO cloudy and rainy. I haven't wanted to do anything. But it was nice today to finally get out. I kept having that song run through my head "coming out of the dark. I finally see the light now......."SUNSHINE IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

No comments: