Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Friday, March 03, 2006

The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Heard........

What's the "sweetest thing I've ever heard?" "I'LL MISS YOU WHILE YOU'RE GONE MOMMY." wow. I have had ALOT of dr.s appointments lately, and this week in particular. Well, today is Friday, and the last one (of FOUR) this week. And the worst. I've been getting pretty good news at every appt. Nothing devastating. But today, I had to have a breast biopsy. OUCH. We prayed as a family last night, and the boys were curious as to why mommy was going to the doctor so much lately. So, I told them the best way you can tell a four year old, what the dr. had to "check" today. They were both showing me their chests saying, "look ma! no lumps!" ha ha (well, maybe not in those words.....do you remember that gravy commercial?) Anyway, They had to kiss and hug and say "I love you " several times. But what touched my heart the most this morning for some reason, was "I'll Miss You While You're Gone Mommy!" And the second sweetest thing? "Welcome home mommy, come on in!!"

No comments: