Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Brains and Nerves

My kids have this fixation with brains! I thinkit's from watching Jimmy Neutron. They know he has a BIG brain. And that the brain is in the head. SO, I say all of that to tell you a few funnies........ Trevor was sitting on the potty the other day, and I went in to check and see if he was finished. And he told me "not yet" then he told me "my brain is KILLING me!" I assume that meant he had a heahache. LOL Then, on our way home from church this morning we walked outside, and he hurried to put his hat on and said "ooohh, my brain is cold!" On a "make mommy feel bad" note, I went to a ladies retreat this weekend. It was just one night!!!! I was having a good time. We got down to Columbus, and checked into the hotel, and I called home. Dave informed me that Dylan had asked him "where's mommy?" And he told him that mommy went to a retreat with Brenda, Chris and Jill, and that she would be home tomorrow! Dylan then said (and remember, I have had LOTS of dr.s appt.s lately, and it seems to them that mommy is gone a lot) "Mommy is Gone and Gone and Gone, and it makes me Nervous!!" Of course Dave couldn't help but laugh a little, and then Dylan got mad. SO, when I talked to D on the phone, I told him I loved him, and asked him how he was doing, and he said "Mommy, I'm nervous and Angry." I asked him why. He told me "because I said you're gone and gone and gone,and it makes me nervous,and daddy laughed, and I got angry." :( Bout broke my heart. When I called to say goodnight to them all, he asked me again where I was, so I told him. He said "But you better hurry mommy, it's getting dark!" UGH. I don't think I'll go anywhere for a while without my babies!

No comments: