There was an error in this gadget

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Brains and Nerves

My kids have this fixation with brains! I thinkit's from watching Jimmy Neutron. They know he has a BIG brain. And that the brain is in the head. SO, I say all of that to tell you a few funnies........ Trevor was sitting on the potty the other day, and I went in to check and see if he was finished. And he told me "not yet" then he told me "my brain is KILLING me!" I assume that meant he had a heahache. LOL Then, on our way home from church this morning we walked outside, and he hurried to put his hat on and said "ooohh, my brain is cold!" On a "make mommy feel bad" note, I went to a ladies retreat this weekend. It was just one night!!!! I was having a good time. We got down to Columbus, and checked into the hotel, and I called home. Dave informed me that Dylan had asked him "where's mommy?" And he told him that mommy went to a retreat with Brenda, Chris and Jill, and that she would be home tomorrow! Dylan then said (and remember, I have had LOTS of dr.s appt.s lately, and it seems to them that mommy is gone a lot) "Mommy is Gone and Gone and Gone, and it makes me Nervous!!" Of course Dave couldn't help but laugh a little, and then Dylan got mad. SO, when I talked to D on the phone, I told him I loved him, and asked him how he was doing, and he said "Mommy, I'm nervous and Angry." I asked him why. He told me "because I said you're gone and gone and gone,and it makes me nervous,and daddy laughed, and I got angry." :( Bout broke my heart. When I called to say goodnight to them all, he asked me again where I was, so I told him. He said "But you better hurry mommy, it's getting dark!" UGH. I don't think I'll go anywhere for a while without my babies!

No comments: