Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Mammy and Pappy's House

The Kids and I are at Mammy and Pappy's house right now. We are having such a good, and relaxing time. It's AWESOME. Let's see,,,,,,We came on Thursday, the 6th was it? It was great weather for the drive here. We had a good time finding animals, and looking at houses, and finding different colors as we drove. The ride went smoothly. We didn't do a whole lot that day, except go out to eat shortly after getting here. Then Diana and Steve stopped by to see us. We had a nice visit, and then got settled in for the night. Friday, we played with bubbles outside, and had a lot of fun! I'll post a pic of that. It was a good time. We basically just hung around home, and played and visited. Diana and Steve came over again, and stayed long after the trio went to bed, and we reminisced over old TV shows for some reason. Saturday, Mom and I took the kids to the New Beginnings Nazarene Church, for the Easter Egg Hunt that Lynn was heading up. The kids had a blast! After it was all over, and everyone was done eating their pizza, a bunch of the kids went to play in the nursery/toddlers area. Next thing you know, we all hear "MOMMY!!! I FOUND AN EGG!!" And here comes Trevor running to me with the egg held high, and a look of triumph on his face! Everyone got a kick out of that. LOL We went home for a nap, then me and the trio went over to Lynn and Jeffs for Chinese!! Lynn and I and the kids went to Friendlys afterward to end the evening with Ice Cream! It was great. While we were there, Dylan fell down the stairs. That was a scary moment. But you should have seen everyone come running from their respective places in the house. It was almost comical. He was more scared than hurt. On Sunday, we went to Diana's church (Southeast) to see their childrens program for Palm Sunday. I saw several people I haven't seen for YEARS so that was cool. I got the kids a snack on the way home,cuz we had all decided that we would come home and take a nap, and THEN go out to dinner. LOL SO, when we got up, we piled in the van and went to ...................CHICKEN MANOR!!! WOOHOOO I ate till I about POPPED. But it was SO good. I miss it so! Monday, today, we decided to just have a lazy day. We hung out at home, then napped, then after a delicious dinner (roast and the works) we went for a walk, and dreamed of one day living in the same street/neighborhood as Mammy And Pappy, and how fun that would be! But alas, I don't see that happening. Tomorrow is supposed to be REALLY nice, so we are planning to go on a picnic. There are several REALLY cute things that have been said and/or done over the last few days, but I'm so tired right now, I don't remember them and don't have the energy to type them!! LOL So, to be continued!!!

No comments: