Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Park

We've had so much fun at Mammy and Pappy's. Yesterday the trio, Mom and I went to the park. We had a picnic, fed ducks and geese and flew some kites. We got ONE of the kites to go up high. Not so much luck with the rest. At one point Trevor let go of his string and it went sailing across the park. Several people were running after it including me. It was kind of commical, but nice of everyone to want to help. The lady that actually got it for me, told me that it was entertaining just watching us. LOL
We went to get ice cream afterward. It was called "The Bear Creamery" or something like that. It's one of those places where you can actually make a teddy bear. They do birthday parties too!! SO, I was thinking that we would bring the kids back down here around their birthday time, and ask Lynn and her kids to come, and just have a small party, and let the kids all make their own animals (said it didn't have to be a bear) and that would be their Birthday present!! I'm excited.
HOWEVER, we went to the gift shoppe attached after we were done (nothing to do with bears. Just one of those old towns where all the buildings are connected.) And we looked for a LONG time. Towards the end,when I was contemplating getting the boys each a Raggedy Andy that they were holding, the store owner came to where we were looking and said "there are so many breakable things in there, I don't want the kids in there." So, we left!!!! THEY WEREN"T EVEN TOUCHING ANYTHING!!!!!! I was NOT a happy camper. UGH
We saw another set of triplets when we left. They were 16 months. They had the same stroller as we did!!! Aaahhhh Memories!!

No comments: