Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

De-Stressing

I've been TOTALLY de-stressing my life, and it's been WONDERFUL for me and for our family. The kids and I went to the park the other day with Jill, then we all climed down an embankment into the "jungle" and threw bread out for the fish and ducks. Afterward we all went and played in our backyard. The next day, Thursday, the kids and I went out to lunch at Couzins, then took my friend Amy some deep fried pickles. LOL Afterward me and the trio went to the school playground and a couple of the kids from church came over and played with us. TODAY we played out back for a while, then the kids practiced learning how to ride bikes. THEN we got out the John Deere that our neighbors gave to us! What a blast!! They looked so cute with their helmets and gear on while out riding. It's hot out there though, so we're in having lunch now. Just wanted to give an update. I've cut some things out of my life, and I'm just feeling SO good. My house looks good, my kids and I are doing alot together, Dave mowed the back yard!LOL, it's GREAT! GOD IS GOOD.

No comments: