Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

What a Week this has been!!!

Ok, Monday, was OK. Not really very eventful. As a matter of fact, I can't even remember at this point, if ANYTHING even happened, except my first appointment to the Pain Management Doctor. (more to come on that later!) However, on Tuesaday, things got pretty hairy around here. In the morning the neighbor girls came over to play, and while they were here, the kids were running around having a good time, and then the boys.....well, Dylan was coming up the hallway full speed, and Trevor was coming through the living room at full speed, and of course, the two met in the middle, HEAD ON, HARD!!!! They hit head to eye and boom, both fell back flat on their backs! They immediately started to scream and then cry. I picked them both up and held them and we rocked, and like TWO seconds later, they started to fall asleep! I was worried about that, so I had Dave call the ER and ask them about it. He talked to the Nursing supervisor on duty, and she told us what to watch for. Needless to say, the boys were up and running in about 5 minutes. Goose eggs on their little heads, but doing fine. Part two of our day... We all decided to go for a walk. Me the kids and the girls. So, we're about halfway to downtown, and Dylan falls. He's ok. We get a little further, and he tripped on the uneven sidewalk and all was NOT well. He scraped his knee up pretty good. UGH. So, we went to Amy's house to see if we could take a rest and get a bandaid. She wasn't home. I found another friend, and they gave us a bandaid. Then we all walked downtown and got a snack with the change that I was able to scrape together before we left. We went and they played on the playground before we started home. When we got back, I got sandwhiches for those that wanted one, and then my trio toook a nap.......the day's over you think.....????? THINK AGAIN....AFTER naps, we decided to go bike riding. I also got out the battery powered bikes/cars that the neighbors gave us. A John Deere Tractor, and a Four Wheeler, and also the bikes. We saw that the neighbor and her little boy and baby were getting out to ride also. SO we went outside and they came over and rode with us. The kids were ALL having so much fun. We were seriously out there for a couple of hours and having such a good time. Jennifer and I were having a really nice time talking and just hanging out too!! And then it happened!!!!!!!!! Ryan (Jennifers two year old) decided to sit in the parking lot and blow bubbles. No body really noticed and then Dylan, who hadn't been riding the four wheeler, but decided to try, drove right into and then OVER Ryan!!!! O MY GOODNESS it was sooooooo scary for us all. I yelled at Dylan to stop, but he couldn't coordinate himself well enough to stop or turn quick enough. He was completely on TOP of Ryan by the time I could get there get him off the bike and pull it off of Ryan who was screaming his head off. Poor little guy. I picked him up and handed him to Jennifer and took the baby for her. We walked them home and EVERYONE was crying. (Jennifer and I were both on the verge and ALL of the kids were crying) Dylan felt REALLY bad. We went over as a family later and gave Ryan a card and a stuffed Bear from Stuff a Friend dressed as a dr. to say we're sorry) UGH. I went over again last night (thursday) and checked on him again, and he was fine! shwew! He came up and just hugged me and layed on my shoulder then kissed me. It was sooooo sweet. He's such a sweet little guy! I felt bad though, cuz Jennifer said "I didn't get that good of a hug when I came home from work!" :( SO we'll see how today goes! Hopefully better than the rest of the week. OH in the midst of ALL of that Tuesday night, Dave informed me that we may not be able to go to family camp! :( The church may not have the money to pay for it, and WE definatley don't. wwwaaaahhhhh Pray that we get to go. We really need it.

No comments: