Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Future Church!!

Is right in my own home!!! Can you believe it?? Ok, get this, today after church the kids were in the fellowship hall. We had had our VBS program, and they were hungry the entire time. We hadn't really eaten before church, then I was busy when we got there, so I grab them each a mini muffin, but that's it. SO, after church we were in the fellowship hall, and they were eating a donut. I told them all to just "stay put" and I had to go over to the sanctuary and get some things and I'd be right back. However, I got to talking, and forgot they were over there by themselves waiting for me. SO, thinking that they were wreaking havoc, or just GONE, I hurried over. You'll never believe what I saw......... Trevor was standing on a chair in and was up to the podium. Abbey was sitting in a chair right in front of him, with her hands politely in her lap, and Dylan was at the piano! I went in quietly and sat beside Abigail, to see what exactly they were doing. Trevor was saying something, not sure what, but then said "scary" and Dylan started to play low notes on the piano SLOWLY. Then Trevor said "Happy" and Dylan played high notes quickly. So I, sitting there quite perplexed by this said "silly" and he played notes ALL OVER the piano. I just thought that was the coolest thing. Then Trevor suddenly said "Abbey's turn!" and Abbey stepped up on the chair and said "come....listen.....sad..." and Dylan would play low notes really slow....and on it went. It was marvelous. To come up with that all on their own. They didn't fight. They all had their "place" and just did their job. And for Dylan to know what to play, Low notes for sad or scary...High notes for happy and silly etc. Just amazed me. I have some AWESOME kids. Ya know that??

No comments: