Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Staiger Men

The other day, it was "Abbey's Turn." What I mean is this. Every week, each of the kids takes turns going with me to the bank and the grocery store. AND if they choose, and sometimes they do, all of them go. It's so cute. They will come whisper to me if they see that the other two are sad, and say "mommy, it's ok if everyone goes." ha ha But they really like their "turn." Well, on this particular day it was Abbey's turn. While she went with me, the boys helped daddy mow the back lawn. Dave called me while they were out and said that after they were done, he offered to let the boys play in the sprinkler, but they turned it down saying they were "too hot." So, all my men came inside, and Dave let them each have their own can of Soda. He said they all sat down and Trevor sat back on the couch with his pop can and said "aaaahhhh, this is the life!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No comments: