Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Our ZOO trip

We all went to the zoo. Dave, me and the kids. It was a fun, but HOT and crazy day. We did get some nice pictures in the garden area, and just a nice time hanging out together. Well, on our way home, Dave told me that he had been feeling "odd." Here, he had been feeling dizzy, and the left side of his face and arm had been feeling "tingly" UH OH. So, we went to the ER. They did an EKG, but it was fine, so they said that it was a "panic attack." He's since started on some meds. He said "what an odd place to have a panic attack. I was totally at ease having a good time." But he's been working on his courses, and I think that subconcously he was thinking about getting those done. He's been under alot of stress. SO, when we got home, he was feeling much better, and I needed to be at an Arts Council Board Meeting (late) so the plan was for me to go (we discussed this on the way home) and he was going to get the kids a bath and sandwhich, and to bed. We get out of the car, and Dylan sighs BIG, and says "Mommy! I'm Tired, I'm Hungry, and I need a BATH!" ROFL, what a cute ending to an ODD day! (dave's been doing ok by the way)

No comments: