Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dirty Money

Ha ha, the kids and I went out "runnin around" today, and when we're pulling down our road, the kids saw some other kids selling lemonade by the road. SO, of course, they wanted to go get some. Well, we had just been to get the oil changed, four new tires on the car and some runnin around before we leave for camp. WELL, while we were at TireMan, waiting on tires, they wanted some Reese's Peice's out of the little machine, so we got some. When it was time to go, Trevor had not eaten his, and so I quickly just put it in my pocket and we took off. SO, back to the Lemonade Stand.......I went to pull some change out of my pocket, and discovered that Reese's Peices were melted all over my change, and MY PHONE!!! So, I was wiping a quarter off, and Dylan yells down the road to the girls and says "Just a minute girls, our money is dirty!!"

No comments: