Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Spuuk-Key

It's been awhile since I've posted. There are several things I want to put in here, but can't remember them all right this moment. But one REALLY cute thing lately is with Dylan. Of course, we're seeing Halloween stuff everywhere, and we say it's Spookey.
Well, he says spookey, in such a CUTE and FUNNY way. It' more like Spuu-Key.
"mom! that's spuukey!"
Cracks me up every single time.
Oh, the other thing is Abbey. Everything is "last year" or "yesterday" and so on.
She'll say something to me about something we did maybe a week ago, and say "remember when we did that last this morning mom?"
Or "can we paint like Last year?" when we just painted two days ago.
We have to work on that. ha ha

No comments: