Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm Smiling at you.......

That's what Abbey said to me tonight. Let me explain. We went with Brenda to a Harvest Party type thing at the Dayspring church. They had tons of kids games, blow up toys, face painting, food, and candy for the kids. They also had a HUGE bonfire. It was great fun. I carried the boys in from the van, they were out like lights, and went straight to bed.
Abbey wasn't asleep, and never is easy to get to sleep.
She called for me after she was in bed, like usual, and I went to tell her "You have GOT to go to sleep." then she said to me "mom, I was just sitting here smiling at you over the fun we had tonight."
WOW, what am I supposed to do with that. So, I said ok, good, I'm glad we all had fun. It was fun. But now you need to sleep, and hugged her. Then I hear "Mom, you're gonna break me." Guess I hugged a little too hard that time. :)

No comments: