Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

KoolAid

Abbey doesn't usually like drinks that other kids like. The juices and such. Except Orange juice.
I made strawberry KoolAid, and she didn't even want that (and it's PINK) but daddy without thinking gave her some for supper. She said "I don't want this" but that was the end of it, and we never gave her anything else, just forgot, and so did she.
At bed time, she asked for a drink, so I went and got her a glass of water. She drank it, then told me "I really don't like KoolAid. Sometimes I just want milk or water." Very matter of factly.
I said "I know honey, you just have to remind us sometimes, ok?"
LOL,what a grown up statement. Instead of fussing about it (which believe me, they all do that enough) but she just decided she needed to tell me that, and hopefully, not be asked if she wanted KoolAid anymore, cuz she REALLY doens't like it!!!

No comments: