Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I Need A Cane!

LOL, Tonight, we had a play time with the GRAC4ME (grand rapids arts council 4 me - preschoolers) activity.
When we got home, everyone was so wound up. They all wanted a cookie though, and something to drink.
So they all had to sit and I gave them a snack.
Afterward, here comes Dylan, saying "I Need A Cane!!!"
And I said "what? you need a cane?" And he doubled over, and held his tummy, and said "yes, I need a cane, I don't feel good." As he walked all over looking for one.
LOL, SO, I figured it out. Sometimes, I have to walk with a cane around the house because my back and hips hurt so bad. My answer to them when they ask why, is that I just don't feel very good. SO, he thought, since he didn't feel very good (too full) that he needed to walk with a cane.

No comments: