Mommy wasn't feeling too well tonight. The boys were "taking care of me."
Dylan was rubbing my hair, and Trevor went to get the "dr's cart."
I was laying on the couch. Out of nowhere, here comes Trevor with his little bottle of Grape KoolAid. He said "here mommy, this will make you better," and poured it toward my mouth. I didn't know it was coming, so got Grape KoolAid all over my face and in my ear.
I got him to turn it back upright, and sat up. Then he wanted to give me a drink again. So I let him. But he kept it in my mouth, and I couldn't swallow!! He finally took it out of my mouth, but forgot to turn it upright, and I got pop up my nose along with a mouthful. Needless to say, I spit grape KoolAid all over, and announced "Ok, I'm cured!! Thanks boys!!" LOL
Grape KoolAid up your nose and in your ear will cure you of just about anything REAL Fast!!!