Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Craziest DAY

Ok, the trio has all had a cough. I've been giving them a new cough medicine that the dr. suggested. BAD CHOICE. I think it made them crazy!!!!! I'm just gonna list the sins......ready for this???

The boys........
A. tore their room apart like never before
B. knocked over the HUGE dollhouse in Abbey's room........if you haven't seen it before, ask me about it. I don't know HOW they did that.
C. Got a sack of onions that I had bought, and some scissors, and a knife (all while I sat in the living room, They are SOOOO sneaky) took them to Abbey's room, and cut the bag open, and was trying to cut open the onions.
I knew something was up when Trevor out of nowhere said "sshhh just stay right there mom, it's alright." hmmm, funny, since I never asked him "what's happening"
D. The boys got naked in the backyard, and sat in the turtle top (the top of one of those turtle sandboxes) that was filled with rain water, AND Dylan found a straw from a previous summertime juice box, and was sucking in water, and spitting it everywhere, including his brother.
D. Dylan hid under the table...............with a bottle of Parmesan cheese, and dumped half of it out all over the floor for no apparent reason.
E. and last but not least - They jumped on their beds SO much, (even though I constantly got after them to stop) that Dylans crashed to the floor..............

CALGONE......TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: