Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Does Jesus Like Pink????

LOL, well, this weekend, me and the kids went downtown for the bike parade. We actually took the wagon, and decorated it and wheeled down the road in the parade. Then we played at the park, got something to drink and a snack, walked along the towpath, and saw the tents with "Lewis and Clark" homemade soap making, spinning from an Angora Rabbit and Johnny Appleseed.
Later on, while getting ready for bed, Abbey asked Dave "Daddy, is Jesus a boy or a girl??" and Dave answered "well, he's a boy." She thought about that and then asked "well, does He still like pink?" LOL, Dave told her he was pretty sure Jesus likes pink!
Dylan was running around with a peice of cloth tied around his neck (loosely that is) and acting like a superhero. Dave said "Dylan, are you a superhero?" Dylan said "No, I just a boy in a blanket daddy."
UGH, I love them so much my heart aches. I had to go kiss them all after they were asleep last night, cuz I watched too much Lifetime TV! rrraaahhh
Everyone was either dying and leaving their kids motherless, or they had a sick child around the age of my kids. I've sworn off Lifetime movies. I went in their rooms and kissed them and whispered "I Love You." The boys both whispered back in their sleep "I wuv u." aaaaaahhhhhh

No comments: