Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Haircuts!!

ok, wow, well~ on Saturday I cut the boys' hair, and decided to cut Abbey's too. It was starting to look kinda scraggly. I cut it a little longer than shoulder length, and tapered it. It looked SOOOOOOO cute. I just couldn't get over it!
Tonight however,......UGH, the boys got ahold of the hair scissors. And, well, sissy's hair no longer looks SOOOOOOOO cute.
I just wanted to cry! I wasn't sure if I had wanted to cut it in the first place, but then was really happy with it. But now! It's gonna have to be even shorter. And she's in Hill's wedding in a couple of months! I'm gonna have to take her somewhere to get it fixed. I'll put a picture of it on here when I get them developed. wwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh

No comments: