Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

VBS, Prayer, and Where God lives.......

well, we started VBS yesterday evening, it's the first for the trio. They are LOVING it.
I've been on my feet so much lately, and in hot weather, that for some reason, my one ankle is really swollen and sore.
Tonight after VBS the boys were both very concerned when I showed them my "FAT" ankle. I asked them "will you pray for me" and they said "yes" and took me very literally, and both closed their eyes right there at the table (eating a snack) and I heard things like this "Jesus, Mommy, Hurt, Bad,,, Jesus, Help Mommy, Fat Ankle" and in between all of that some mumblings. then a final "amen" by Trevor, and Dylan followed with his own Amen. I want to tell the world, that that was the Sweetest Prayer I've ever heard in my life. My boys. My four year old boys, prayed for me right then and there, and asked Jesus to make my hurt, fat ankle to feel better. WOW. Amazing.
THEN, as I was getting Abbey ready for bed, I asked her what she learned at Bible School tonight. And she said "That God lives in our heart" Double WOW.
No offense to anyone, but I do believe I have the best kids in the whole world. :)

No comments: