Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

VBS continued with PICS




Hey all. We just finished up our last night of Bible School. They did SO well.
It was set up like a HOME, and the kids went to different classes each night and had a different teacher depending on the room they went to. Different, but fun.
Well, I had my kids in my class last night. 4 and 5 year olds. I was Dreading it!!! I was in the "kitchen" and we baked bread in my class, among other things. I thought it would just be crazy!! But we had a blast!! If we have it again next year, and have the same ages all week long, I think I will even request that age. They had so much fun, and payed attention, and are so easy to please! I guess it was easier for me to relate too since I have my three, but it was just a lot of fun.
Here are some pictures of them at VBS this week!! I'll be getting more of them developed today, so I'll put more on if I get some good ones!! (ok, I'm not sure if the pics came through, so if they're not here, I'll be back to get them on)

No comments: