Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm Back

Wow, I had a hard time getting back into my blog!!! Finally,I can give some more updates. I feel like I've missed journaling so much of their little lives.
Tonight was their first night ever of Vacation Bible School. They had sooooo much fun.
Ok, one of the cutest things that Trevor has been doing, is calling Abbey "Abs."
He'll say "I'll get it for you Abs" and things like that. It cracks me up!!
Dylan is doing SO good at the Potty thing. He just marches in there like a little man, puts the little potty seat on the toilet, gets his own pants down, goes potty, flushes, pulls his pants up, and goes to the sink to wash all on his own. He's doing SO good.
Abbey is such a little grown up. She did such a good job in Alicia's wedding being the flower girl. She was sooooo tired and so hot, but just stayed so pleasant. I'll have to post some current pics.

No comments: