There was an error in this gadget

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Sweecet

Tonight, as normal, Abbey was trying to stall going to bed. She whispered to me "mommy, come here! I have a present for you!" I asked her "what is it?"
She put her hand up to her mouth and whispered to me "It's a Sweetcet!"
LOL
Dylan had a problem with HIS shorts today. They were a little big. He pulled at them all day. Then while we were outside, he got mad about something, and screamed, and his pants fell down to his feet. I had to laugh.
Trevor is such a lovey dovey lately. He's constantly just telling me out of the blue "mom, I love you."
Does my heart good. They all do my heart so much good. They're so beautiful.

No comments: