Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Sweecet

Tonight, as normal, Abbey was trying to stall going to bed. She whispered to me "mommy, come here! I have a present for you!" I asked her "what is it?"
She put her hand up to her mouth and whispered to me "It's a Sweetcet!"
LOL
Dylan had a problem with HIS shorts today. They were a little big. He pulled at them all day. Then while we were outside, he got mad about something, and screamed, and his pants fell down to his feet. I had to laugh.
Trevor is such a lovey dovey lately. He's constantly just telling me out of the blue "mom, I love you."
Does my heart good. They all do my heart so much good. They're so beautiful.

No comments: