Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Books, Back Rubs, and Balloons

We've been having such a good time with books lately. I bought a bunch of Child Craft books, and Child Encyclopedias, and they love for me to just sit and go through every picture with them, and tell them what the picture is.
Almost every morning when I go to the boys room, the are looking at the Child Encyclopedias, and say "mom, come here come here! and see this!" and shows me pictures in these books.
Trevor is constantly giving me back rubs. It's so sweet. It started the other night, when I was just sitting at the table talking with Dave. Trevor came up and just started rubbing my back, and said "how's that mom?"
We had some balloons left over from Bible School, here at the house. Yesterday, it was pretty cool outside, so we had the windows open, and the exhaust fan on. One of the boys came out and immediately said "I love you mom" so I knew something must have happened. LOL
I went down the hall to where they had been playing, and the fan had sucked the balloon to the ceiling. So, I blew up more balloons, and we kept throwing them up there,then turning off the fan and they'd all fall, then back on again, and so on. How fun!!! ha ha

No comments: