Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Remembering

I was just (through an odd series of events on the computer and in my head - haha) on another bloggers site. For those of you who know me well, or who have heard me speak and sing and share my story, you know what my family has been through. It's been rough.
This other blog that I was on, brought back A LOT of memories. A mother has been told that her daughter will not be born. I remember the day when they told us the same thing. When the doctor so coldly told us that she probably wouldn't live, BUT if she did, she would/could be deformed or at the very least, very small and might not make it very long.
But I also remember the events in my life over the next days like they were yesterday, and the way that God made it clear to me that HE and only HE was in charge of whether or not my baby girl lived or died. And He made it abundantly clear that she would LIVE!
Not only did she live, but she was my BIGGEST baby!!
Please pray with me for this woman, this sister in Christ for her baby girl. Please pray that the Lord would give them a peace like He gave me that dreadful day. That VERY day he started to speak to my heart. Pray that this will happen for this woman also. God Is Good! If you've never heard about this before, please feel free to read MY STORY on www.jsministry.faithweb.com and again I say, God Is Good

No comments: