Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I WANT to love God

This morning before church really even started; Trevor, for some reason, came to me this morning at church, out of the blue and told me "mommy" he whispered, "my head doesn't want me to love God, but I do. In here," he pointed to his chest, "in here I do mommy, it's just that my head doesn't want me to."

WOW, what a statement! Out of the Mouths Of Babes, they say, right?

Our heads tell us, "this is ridiculous, what am I doing? Is God even there? Does He care?" But it's called Faith. And in our hearts, we just have to decide that He is what we want. That we do love Him, because we KNOW that He loves us!

For a SIX year old to share his faith with me like that, all on his little own, I know that My God Real, and I know that He has big plans for my little boy. WOW.

No comments: