Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Eatin' Sleepin Poopin'?? Letters???




Ok, we've been working working working on our letters in school. Everyone can now spell their names, and I'm SO stinkin proud. I'm posting some pictures of their handy work. Anyway, Dylan went potty, and said "Mommy, Come Here!!!" I said "Im coming." (however, I was on the potty too, and wasn't actually running there at the time. He said again, "Mommy, COME HERE!!!" and I said "I'm coming!" and he ever so observantly said "No You're NOT!" LOL, So I said, "you're right, but I'll be there in a minute!!" So, I ran there, and he was in the other bathroom and was standing there waiting for me to wipe his bottom. BUTT, it wasn't only that. :) He was saying LOOK LOOK. And I looked in the potty and he said "it's a V!!!" Actually it was a Y a perfectly pooped Y!!! And dumby me, flushed before I thought to take a picture!!!! What was I thinking!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job TAD everyone is writing their name!! I'm very impressed.

Love ya,
Alicia