Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Ride with WHO????

We went "garage sailing" today. Me and the kids and Jill and Kelly. Jill and Kelly came over then we followed them out to Waterville. Trevor rode with Jill and Kelly and then after we got there it was Sissy's turn. Somewhere in there, Dylan got confused on what Kelly's name was, (she's "Gracie's Mommy" and "sissy's riding with Kelly and Jill etc where things that he heard). We were leaving a garage sale, and he was holding my hand. Very LOUDLY he said "Mommy, Can I ride in Pissy's car now?" ROFL, My head just shot around to him and said "WHAT?" and so he repeated it. I laughed soooo hard. The lady at the garage sale evidently heard him and just looked at me laughing and shaking her head like "kids, gotta love em." LOL

No comments: