Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Friday, June 16, 2006

PS to Garage Sales

Another thing that happened while at the Garage Sales. We were walking down a sidewalk and all of a sudden, (Jill was behind me and Dylan) Jill kind of just yelled or something. Yelped is more like it. I thought something bad happened. Like someone got hurt, or a car was coming etc. I jumped around to see what happened and Jill was pointing to Dylan. I looked down and Dylan's pants were down around his ankles. Later in the day when it was just me and the kids, his pants had fallen down so many times that I finally just took them off. He had gray Spider Man boxers on that looked like he was wearing shorts, so.....yeah,we just took them off right in the middle of a ritzy neighborhood and let him go in his boxers. LOL Also, at some point I must have said to Jill and/or Kelly, that "Dave will have a cow" if I brought such and such home from garage sales. BECAUSE, on the way home, out of the blue hours later, Abbey said "Daddy's going to have a cow in your house Mom!" LOL

No comments: