Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Clowns and Scrappers

I don't know how many times I've mentioned this, but Trevor is such a clown!! He does little things to crack up the other two, and then when he sees that he's getting them to laugh, he'll just keep doing it until everyone in the house is laughing, and what he's doing isn't even funny!! LOL
Then there's Dylan who has discovered "funny faces." I caught him looking at himself in the mirror when we were at mammy and pappy's house making faces at himself. He must have realized that they were funny faces, cuz he often comes out of the bathroom even now, making faces at me to get me to laugh. Little stinkers.
I've been scrapbooking at the dining room table the last few days while the kids play outside. However, they eventually end up coming inside to "help" me. So, I give them some of my punches and scissors (the safe ones) and sit them on the floor (because the table is too crowded with all of my treasures up there) and they sit and make shapes for me, or cut out things that resemble Sponge Bob, huge numbers and letters, and "Giant Toothbrushes" just to name a few.
We've had a good time.

No comments: