Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!

Welcome to T.A.D.ay in the Life!
Click on my picture to go to my Ministry Website! Otherwise, take a look around for Fun Blog Entries about my kiddos!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Awesome, Lovely, Expensive!!!

We have three words that are very popular in our family right now. Trevor walked into his and Dylan's bedroom after I did a MAJOR cleaning last week, and said "MOM!!, this is AWESOME!!!" Abbey thinks things are "lovely." And Dylan, for some reason calls people Expensive when he's mad at them. The only thing I can think of, is that when they are just overwhelming me, and the day is just Non Stop crazy!!, I've said to them "you are EXHAUSTING!!!" So, I think that's what he's telling me (or whoever) when he says "You Are EXPENSIVE!!!" The first time I realized it, the kids were all in the back seat arguing, and Trevor called out "MOOOMMM!!! Dylan called me EXPENSIVE!!!" LOL

No comments: